Photography is about perception, thoughts and emotions. We pick a certain moment to put all these elements together into a coherent composition and correct light reading. Through the following dedicated workshops I gladly aim to help out photography enthusiasts and professionals. To achieve a full understanding of the photography process. The structure of each workshop covers both photographic aspects in form and content.
These courses are for you if
- You want to improve your vision and understanding of photography.
- You want to create a distinguished portfolio.
- You want to find your photographic path with your own characteristic style.
- You want to expand your perception about photography.
- You need a good start to find your way through settings, styles and rules.
- You need some help with filling gaps and overcoming barriers.
These courses are not for you if
- You are looking for a quick tips and tricks.
- Your main focus is the photo retouching process.
- You don’t like walking.
- You lie a lot.
4 weeks, 6 weeks and 8 weeks courses cover everything about photography. Suitable for beginners.
Two hours of theory, discussion and practice about the subject, composition, framing, lighting plus a photo-assignment.
How to Get Published
In this course you will learn how to get your photographs published in newspapers, magazines and online publications.