In this course you will learn how to get your photographs published in newspapers, magazines and online publications.
The course comprises 8 hours of theory and practice. The schedule and location are flexible according to the student needs and availability. The course framework consists 4 main classes and sessions; Two theory classes (4 hours) and two practice sessions (4 hours) including a photo-assignment and portfolio review.
This course is suitable for you if
- You’re serious and active.
- You can communicate in English.
- You have one year or more of practical experience.
- You own an interchangeable lens camera and computer.
- You know how to use the internet.
The following points will be discussed through out the course
- What to shoot?
- Approaches and techniques
- Equipment, rules and aesthetic principles
- Work on a project
- How to prepare your photographs for publishing?
- Artist portfolio
- Types of published photographs
- How to get into the market?
- How to promote for your work?
- Helpful platforms
- Fast money vs. slow money?
- Image specs and requirements
- Get it to work!
Course Fee HK$2900
OTHER COURSES & WORKSHOP